The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PaulB

Legendary Member
Nice one.
Just hope he is not so generous with the Toffees at 17.00 tomorrow afternoon.
He wasn't but Everton's was! And the generosity of fans of both clubs was gratifying to see. I dropped mine off in the club shop about 4pm and there was a particularly impressive pile of shopping bags there but the security guy told me they'd had four lots of similar size collected already, which was very heartening to see.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
He wasn't but Everton's was! And the generosity of fans of both clubs was gratifying to see. I dropped mine off in the club shop about 4pm and there was a particularly impressive pile of shopping bags there but the security guy told me they'd had four lots of similar size collected already, which was very heartening to see.
Just read the article on LFC's site. Depressing that such efforts are needed, but well done them all.

Kempstonian

Has the memory of a goldfish
8 months in the job. Seems like some clubs don't believe in giving a manager time to put their own ideas into practice - which is much harder to do when you don't have the money to go out and buy top players. Hughes had to work with what he's got, in contrast to Mourinho who inherited some good players and was given millions to improve the team.

I think the wrong manager was sacked.

AndyRM

XOXO
8 months in the job. Seems like some clubs don't believe in giving a manager time to put their own ideas into practice - which is much harder to do when you don't have the money to go out and buy top players. Hughes had to work with what he's got, in contrast to Mourinho who inherited some good players and was given millions to improve the team.

I think the wrong manager was sacked.

3 wins in 22 games is a fairly dismal record. Doesn't help that the club keep selling their best players, but still they are a better side than that record makes them look.

matiz

Guru
IMG-20181203-WA0000.jpg

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Barnet have drawn Sheffield United away in the FA cup. Might have a chance

MarkF

Guru
OMG! It's over, our megalomaniacal, narcissistic, " I know football, you have to take me seriously" chairman has been (at last) been sacked by the majority owner, who probably wishes he'd never got involved in English football.

https://www.bradfordcityfc.co.uk/news/2018/december/bantams-part-company-with-rahic/

He turned a team 90 mins way from the Championship into the worst team in England in just 12 months, with a bloated squad of garbage, losing 4500 fans along the way. It'll be a good book one day

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
OMG! It's over, our megalomaniacal, narcissistic, " I know football, you have to take me seriously" chairman has been (at last) been sacked by the majority owner, who probably wishes he'd never got involved in English football.

https://www.bradfordcityfc.co.uk/news/2018/december/bantams-part-company-with-rahic/

He turned a team 90 mins way from the Championship into the worst team in England in just 12 months, with a bloated squad of garbage, losing 4500 fans along the way. It'll be a good book one day
Hope it gets better (and as my lot could tell you, it could have been so much worse). If Rupp sticks to his word (and didn't just ditch a scapegoat) it should....

Top Bottom