The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

13 rider

Guru
Top of the hill tonight then. :okay:
Please don't encourage him ,I have to ride with him

MarkF

Guru
Pellegrini suits West Ham even if the stadium doesn't. A decent man who always plays to win, what's not to like?

I went to Lincoln City v Morecambe today, bloody hell it was freezing, never been so cold. Lincoln won 3-1 and are certs to go up, a very solid and stable team. It was great to see Kevin Ellison still playing, 40 in 3 months and still Morecambe's best player and the one who put in the most effort, it was great to see him get a late consolation goal.:okay:

Last edited:

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
Pellegrini suits West Ham even if the stadium doesn't. A decent man who always plays to win, what's not to like?
All the fans I'm still in touch with are ok with the stadium, it is only a minority who are not, albeit a very vocal one. The complaints about the stadium having no atmosphere arose because the team were playing badly for much of their first period there, once they upped their game it all changed. Unfortunately West Ham have always had a percentage of fans who are to quick to boo when the team are struggling - the time they most need the crowd behind them. It was the same throughout the sixties when I first started going there.

AndyRM

XOXO
Killie top the league again after hammering Dundee 3 - 1. A couple of seasons ago we let sides in need of a win triumph, but that mentality seems to have gone.

In other pleasing news Livi walloped Hearts, which almost feels like another Killie victory with Gary Holt as their manager.

Slick

Guru
Killie top the league again after hammering Dundee 3 - 1. A couple of seasons ago we let sides in need of a win triumph, but that mentality seems to have gone.

In other pleasing news Livi walloped Hearts, which almost feels like another Killie victory with Gary Holt as their manager.
Livi certainly showed how you should deal with 10 men, much like kilmarnock showed how to deal with a team at the bottom of the league.

It's bad when even Michael Gove is having a dig at my team. Ffs

In other pleasing news, Ejaria is heading back home with his tail between his legs.

All the fans I'm still in touch with are ok with the stadium, it is only a minority who are not, albeit a very vocal one. The complaints about the stadium having no atmosphere arose because the team were playing badly for much of their first period there, once they upped their game it all changed. Unfortunately West Ham have always had a percentage of fans who are to quick to boo when the team are struggling - the time they most need the crowd behind them. It was the same throughout the sixties when I first started going there.

Exactly joe These supporters who go on about the boleyn are mostly wearing rose colour spectacles.
There were a load of times when you could have heard a pin drop at the ground.
The press have whipped this all up about the london stadium and now you get fans from other clubs slagging the stadium even though they have nether been there.
When you are winning the atmosphere is great and when you are losing it's not and that is what it's like in any ground.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Arsenal's unbeaten run ended....by Southampton?!!!!
I'm not that bothered about the neighbours going down or staying up (except just to annoy all those Saints fans with a misguided sense of entitlement and/or blind hatred of my lot), but Herr Rabbit Hutch (an interesting bloke, and a cyclist) seems to have got them going the right way...

potsy

Rambler
Barnet are through to the next round of the FA Trophy, beating Bath City 3-2. The results are getting better as the season goes on.
I am hoping Barnet win the FA Cup, then we can say we were knocked out by the eventual winners :whistle:

We also made it into the next round of the FA Trophy, we could get our revenge yet :evil:

Top Bottom