The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave7

Legendary Member
Was reading that Minamino is highest scorer in both FA and League cups for LFC but didn't get a medal. Apparently there were not enough to go around.....really weird

PaulB

Legendary Member
If you were watching last night's game on Sly, you may have noticed the commentary. Minimino's cracking goal was met with utter silence for a good long second by .....Martin Tyler.

Then he muttered something like ‘and there’s the equaliser’ in the flattest tone possible. Where’s all the screaming and shouting Martin? Or is that only reserved for Rooooooooooney! Ronaaaaaaaaaldo! Just like certain referees shouldn't be allowed near certain games, this Ferguson/Webb acolyte shouldn't be allowed in the commentary box for certain games.

Poacher

Gravitationally challenged member
Good to see Notts Forest make the play off final. At least it isn't a certain 3 parachute payment clubs going back up in a year or so.... yet. Best wishes to them against Huddersfield!
Notts? FFS!

Glad to see that the thug who blindsided Billy Sharp has been arrested. Lifetime ban and quite possibly a spell inside for him.

While I'm here, best of luck to Boston United on Saturday - make it a great week for JVT to go with his knighthood!

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
It's free to stream on BT Sport's Youtube channel.

Ok, thanks for that!!:okay:

Slick

Guru
Where are you watching the big match @Slick ? Or are you already there in Seville? 🍻 :okay: I might go to the pub 2 to 3 minutes walk from my flat to watch it. Otherwise I'll listen to it on the BBC radio/laptop commentary.

I bet even @Brandane is up for a Rangers victory!;)
Unfortunately, I'm at home but my brother and his family are coming to mine and I have a new keg of IPA chilling in the perfect draft, so well prepared win or lose. :okay:

Top Bottom