The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Frankfurt have had far more chances. I'm happy Rangers have made it to extra-time.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Sad for Ramsey, great player, looks gutted.

Just like the Euros Wembley final last year I went away for a while, not being able to watch the penalty shoot out, then came back to see disappointed faces.:sad: Rangers did so well to get there and only missed out on such a major trophy by one penalty miss. They did themselves proud!! As they say in football.:okay:

Last edited:

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Leeds fan/so called friend has just messaged me @Slick saying "Loving my frankfurters, how's the deep fried pies and mars bar going ha! ha!??!!". I replied back "Quite nice and I'll also be enjoying my pie & mash and jellied eels (yeah I know Brentford's west not east London, but you know what I mean) while you eat your soggy, soaked in Leeds tears, Yorkshire pudding on Sunday". I hope I'm right and don't end up eating humble pie instead!:unsure: ;)

Last edited:

AndyRM

XOXO
"Aaron Ramsey was brought in for big moments."

"Allan McGregor is the best keeper for penalties."

Was Alex Rae auditioning for Rangers TV?

The heat didn't help, but I thought that was a really poor game between two evenly matched sides who are capable of much better. A few flashes of brilliance aside it was pretty boring for the neutral.

T4tomo

Legendary Member
Away from Europe, Northampton, who missed out on automatic promotion by sitting back thinking they were up whilst Bristol Rovers went goal crazy, have been knocked out of the play offs losing at home to Mansfield.

that (Bristol Rovers) was one of the most dramatic final day turnarounds. A frantic final 15 minutes. Should Northampton have seen it coming and pressed more? At HT they still had 4 goals in hand... apparently they got more urgent as the Bristol goals started to roll in but couldn't score again.

prem league relegation battle and the right to play Mansfield the focus for tonight...

AndyRM

XOXO
Bringing him on with 3 minutes left of extra time was stupid. He's not fit and to be honest this idea that he's somehow "too good" for Scotland reminds me of Joey Barton's ill fated trip north of the border.

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
Bringing him on with 3 minutes left of extra time was stupid. He's not fit and to be honest this idea that he's somehow "too good" for Scotland reminds me of Joey Barton's ill fated trip north of the border.

Not many of the EPL players coming up here seem to do much at all . Reeks of a cash grab . Long time since the SPL had money to burn , probably going back to the late 90s , early 80s . My town used to be full of pro footballers from the old firm . Not anymore !

Top Bottom