The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Slick

Guru
Let me get over the disappointment of chucking two points away against Hearts please.

Lol, I saw one of your goals where Craig Gordon put on his roller blades.

How did you manage to snatch a draw from there?

AndyRM

XOXO

Took off Jones and Lafferty, brought on Doidge and Shaw which totally stopped our high pressing tactic. I have previously defended Shaw, but it's like he's forgotten how to play football. McInnes really needs to get his in-game decisions sorted, because what he does isn't working.

PaulSB

Legendary Member
Yeah, we might need that Nations League playoff I guess. We shouldn't, I used to really like the Euros for being a simple, short, sharp tournament, but UEFA have knackered it.

Norn Iron and Wales get the easiest draws, despite being in the lowest pots.

Other than Italy, England should have nothing to worry about.

Can't see ROI getting out of their group.

No real surprise then! The football "authorities" have been busy doing this ever since they discovered TV would pay more and more money for more and more games.

Games which this particular fan couldn't give two hoots about. I only bothered to look at the draw because of Chislenko's remark.

RiderJake

No real surprise then! The football "authorities" have been busy doing this ever since they discovered TV would pay more and more money for more and more games.

Games which this particular fan couldn't give two hoots about. I only bothered to look at the draw because of Chislenko's remark.

The more spectacle on television, the fewer thoughts in a person's head, and the more money in the pockets of the TV people.

AndyRM

XOXO

Sad but true.

AndyRM

XOXO

I'd only seen clips of the goals. Watched Sportscene and it seemed like everyone was having a wee contest to see who could get the most digs in at the pitch.

Funny that they didn't mention the state of say, Hibs' pitch, which has about 3 blades of grass on it.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
I wonder how many teams would survive if TV didn't pay for matches, people like to moan about it, but its what keeps clubs going i'm afraid.

Lose TV money, lose football....its that simple really

Top Bottom