The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
Really sad news about Motty, RIP ☹️

Not really that old either.

I'm off to the London Stadium later on for the match against Forest.
It's a must win game and anything less than three points will be a disaster.
To be honest i didn't expect to better the seventh we finished last season but i wasn't thinking of relegation nether.
The saying "You're too good to go down" is rubbish.I prefer to say "The table doesn't lie".
Even if the board stick with Moyes and we stay up i hope he goes at the end of the season.

Chislenko

Veteran
To be honest i didn't expect to better the seventh we finished last season but i wasn't thinking of relegation nether.
The saying "You're too good to go down" is rubbish.I prefer to say "The table doesn't lie".
Even if the board stick with Moyes and we stay up i hope he goes at the end of the season.

Could be one for the future for you here, although if he does make it the replica shirt will cost a fortune!!!

Can't find a version of this story in English sorry but basically this is a Welsh / Italian lad raised in Australia who is having trials at West Ham.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/cymrufyw/6457..._link_id=10166804-A88F-11ED-8340-18C796E8478F

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
@Chislenko
Google translated it for me.
He could be one for the future.The only thing is that not many players unless your something special come through from the academy's.

A great shame, but with EPL managers as few as three straight defeats away from the sack they just don't have the luxury of nursing a player for eighteen months or two years as used to be the case. It is easier to just go for an established player from abroad.

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member

A good afternoon, eh? :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

Decent result eh? Can't see WH going down but tight at the bottom.

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
What a dreadful manager Potter is - making a mockery of the most sucessful EPL side this millenium.

Was gobsmacked when he was appointed and absolutely nothing since has convinced me that I was wrong.

Getting to the point now where I am not bothered about watching our remaining games this season. I probably will but am feeling disconsulate right now.

Top Bottom