The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PaulSB

Legendary Member
more important games in the championship playoff race.....

Yep, with the possible exception of Swansea all the teams playing tonight need points at the top and bottom.

What odds Millwall beating the top two in four days?

We have Blackpool tonight, I can't go as it's rearranged and I wasn't consulted, this has all the potential for a routine Rovers banana skin.........

T4tomo

Legendary Member
What odds Millwall beating the top two in four days?

For Boro's sake I hope they don't, but yes, a reasonable chance. We're certainly putting the heat on Sheff U now, but Millwall are also right in the mix with their games in hand.

AndyRM

XOXO
I have a strong feeling we will come again. The boys are competitive. We will have an outstanding group next season. Where's it next season? Istanbul? Book the hotel.

Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp last May

Ahahahahahahaha.

AndyRM

XOXO
Having watched the highlights, I have to admit Liverpool's first goal was rather special.

The Real second one was hilarious, and the the defending for their fifth was just comical.

PaulSB

Legendary Member
For Boro's sake I hope they don't, but yes, a reasonable chance. We're certainly putting the heat on Sheff U now, but Millwall are also right in the mix with their games in hand.

Probably OK result for you last night. Rovers dominated 1 - 0 against Blackpool. Usually we slip up in these matches. Our next five games are crucial to our season:

QPR (A)
Sheffield Utd (H)
Stoke (A)
Reading (H)
Burnley (H)

I feel we need at least 10 points from that run and preferably 11. Beat QPR, Stoke, Reading and draw with either Sheff Utd or Burnley. If we could manage 12 out 15 I could just about stomach defeat by Burnley but it would be very, very hard to take.

T4tomo

Legendary Member
Probably OK result for you last night. Rovers dominated 1 - 0 against Blackpool. Usually we slip up in these matches.

Yes, Millwall and the Mackems dropping points was good, I was expecting your lot to win. So many of the top 8 or so have games agaisnt each other to come. If you could take some points of Sheff Utd it would be appreciated! :laugh:

we have a tricky one, away to WBA on saturday

Alex321

Veteran
Our (Swansea) recent run of 4 defeats in the last 5 puts us out of contention I think. 8 points of a playoff place now, but probably safe enough from relegation, at 11 points clear of the bottom n3.

@PaulSB
How are you fourth in the league with a GD of -2?I have never seen any team that high up in any league with a minus goal difference?
All the teams around you have much better goal difference's and that could be crucial come the end of the season.
Wish you luck anyway for the rest of the season :okay:

PaulSB

Legendary Member
@PaulSB
How are you fourth in the league with a GD of -2?I have never seen any team that high up in any league with a minus goal difference?
All the teams around you have much better goal difference's and that could be crucial come the end of the season.
Wish you luck anyway for the rest of the season :okay:

6 defeats in which we conceded 20 goals in total with only 4 in reply. If we get beat it's usually a heavy defeat

Thanks. We do our best!! 🤣

Top Bottom