The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Probably the only way they will start winning trophies on a regular basis.

Aye, reckon so ... still a good squad lurking in there, beating City and Fulham no mean feat these days, but a shambles v Leicester. I don't think they are done in the CL just yet though.

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
Aye, reckon so ... still a good squad lurking in there, beating City and Fulham no mean feat these days, but a shambles v Leicester. I don't think they are done in the CL just yet though.

My younger brother has been a supporter for over 50 years now and has been eternally frustrated especially during the Premier League era - often so near yet so far.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
So I rushed off to find out how Pep had so gravely insulted Stevie G?

"I don’t know if we are responsible for Steven Gerrard slipping at Anfield. Was that our fault?" Guardiola asked.

Have to say I thought that very amusing and hardly required a grovelling apology. Somehow I doubt Gerrard is such a sensitive soul.

Ha! Just remembered, I was going to post a comment along with the BBC Link, on the lines of "Stop whinging Mr Arteta, these things happen. You'll probably get a goal allowed this season that shouldn't have stood, like the Brentford one against your team"!

I wonder if Jim will keep sponsoring cycling if this deal comes off?
As a Man U fan I'm still uncomfortable with this joint bid, Qatari human rights, funding of terrorists etc. Add to that Jim Ratcliffe moving to Monaco to dodge paying HMRC £4bn in taxes .... no one forced him to do that and he makes a pile of money out of this country.

PaulSB

Legendary Member
So the PL is preparing to sink further into the cesspit of international finance and money men. As I expressed before for me the sooner these clubs disappear to play in a European Super League the better. An ESL would of course soon be replaced by a World SL and the interplanetary Super Champions Universe League......brought to a pub near you on Sky Sports.

As a fan I've really had enough of this.

Chislenko

Veteran
So the PL is preparing to sink further into the cesspit of international finance and money men. As I expressed before for me the sooner these clubs disappear to play in a European Super League the better. An ESL would of course soon be replaced by a World SL and the interplanetary Super Champions Universe League......brought to a pub near you on Sky Sports.

Makes me glad I support Rhyl, we don't have to worry about any of this!

Gunk

Guru

The real fans are priced out now. I’m taking my lad up to Old Trafford on Thursday for the second leg against Barcelona. Extra special as it’s also his 18th on Thursday, but the ticket prices were insane, not something we would do regularly.

Top Bottom