The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Quoted on BBC Sport, a Liverpool fan…"Every time we play I forget that Endo exists and then I check his full-time stats and he's got 18 successful tackles, 104% pass accuracy and he's put the recycling bins out." :smile:

And now he's a League Cup winner to boot....

postman

Legendary Member
Fancy being a Chelsea supporter of our age.The teams the glories then you get this lot,no doubt the highest paid in the clubs history,mind you Manchester United supporters are going through the same.

vickster

Legendary Member
Arsenal definitely dodged a bullet on some of the players who chose big Chelsea money instead
(ok Havertz could be better but compared to Mudryk and Caicedo, he's a gem!)

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
Everton have had their points deduction cut from 10 to 6.
They should end up well clear of the bottom as 2 teams seem dead and buried already, but those 4 points could well be what ends up saving them in a scrap with one of the others down there.

AndyRM

XOXO
Still another hearing to go for a separate breach so they're not out of the woods yet.

It reminds me a bit of the Tevez/Mascherano debacle, because of the relegation implications.

postman

Legendary Member
I do believe Haaland has set a Cup goal scoring record five tonight at Luton,and still twenty mins to go.Denis Law once scored six but the game was abandoned due to bad weather,in the replay he scored again but finished up on the loosing side.

AndyRM

XOXO
Dubravka was the difference in that game. Be interesting to see what happens when Pope is back to fitness for Newcastle.

ETA: I don't think the Dan Ashworth issue will have been doing Newcastle any favours in recent weeks. There's no love lost between Newcastle and Man Utd so it would be pretty funny if he ends up kicking his heels for 2 years or they stump up £20 million for him. I'd be pretty gutted right now if I was a Man Utd fan.

Last edited:
Top Bottom