The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I think yesterday's news from China that they were going to restrict the number of foreigners playing for each club and put a cap on players' wages might have had something to do with it... :whistle:

vickster

Legendary Member
I think yesterday's news from China that they were going to restrict the number of foreigners playing for each club and put a cap on players' wages might have had something to do with it... :whistle:
Apparently Toure has turned down £430k a week...if that's capped :ohmy:

AndyRM

XOXO
One of my favourite Killie youngsters, Robbie Muirhead, is making his way to the most hated club in England.

The latest edit on his wiki page is quality...

Screenshot_20170119-205444.png

Roadhump

Time you enjoyed wasting was not wasted
Bad weekend for the Liverpool dominated TV punditry teams - I wonder what they will be saying about Heavy Metal Football now!
Unsurprisingly some of the rednose callers to the Radio Merseyside football phone in aren't so keen on it this week, according to some Klopp has no Plan B - surely he isn't a mere mortal after all.

A good performance by Everton at Palace today, did what needed to be done. Palace look quite dispirited and facing an uphill struggle tbh and it wasn't too difficult for Everton to control the game, although had it not been for an excellent save by Joel Robles, Palace could have snatched it.

A most excellent day.

Forfar won 1-0 away to Edinburgh City, and Arbroath got beat by Annan, so Forfar extend their lead at the top.

Hibs won 8-1 at Tynecastle against Bonnyrigg Rose in the Scottish Cup.

In the amateur game it was a top (them) v bottom (us) clash and we won 3-2 away from home, with the winner coming in the 90th minute. We had 7 minutes of made-up injury time to hold on but managed to make it to the end - we are no longer bottom of the league and move out of the relegation places :smile:

J1888

Über Member
Spurs steal a draw - terrible performance and missed Vertonghen badly. City will be kicking themselves...again. Gabriel Jesus has a punchable face too

Top Bottom