The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
Spurs steal a draw - terrible performance and missed Vertonghen badly. City will be kicking themselves...again. Gabriel Jesus has a punchable face too

Poor no-penalty decision yet again. I preferred the draw but City have every reason to feel hard done by.

Why the Chairmen of the PL clubs don't just put their foot down and demand VT is beyond me.

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
Five wins in seven for the Irons.
We looked like we were going to be in a season long relegation dogfight a couple of months ago, but unless there is a disastrous collapse now we should be comfortably safe.

CanucksTraveller

Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
He did have sex with an old, old prostitute behind his young wife's back though, let's just remember that while the comparisons with Charlton are ringing.
That young wife stayed with him, bless her. She must be very loyal, I'm not sure what her motivation was.... true love I reckon.

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
He did have sex with an old, old prostitute behind his young wife's back though, let's just remember that while the comparisons with Charlton are ringing.
That young wife stayed with him, bless her. She must be very loyal, I'm not sure what her motivation was.... true love I reckon.

Thank goodness he didn't play for Chelsea as his prostitute session would never have been forgotten and he would never have been captain of England.

It's a double standards world.

CanucksTraveller

Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
We should remember that @CanucksTraveller has clearly had is account hacked by Jeremy Kyle.
Oi.

PA-5913182.jpg

Roadhump

Time you enjoyed wasting was not wasted
Dramatic finale at Arsenal. Shaun Dyche will be well cheesed off with that dying seconds penalty. It was a foul but the Arsenal player was offside so it shouldn't have counted, and disgraceful behaviour from Wenger pushing the 4th Official away like that. Who does he think he is?

Dramatic finale at Arsenal. Shaun Dyche will be well cheesed off with that dying seconds penalty. It was a foul but the Arsenal player was offside so it shouldn't have counted, and disgraceful behaviour from Wenger pushing the 4th Official away like that. Who does he think he is?

If it was Mourinho, he'd have gotten away with it. :gun: Think it's only the second time the gaffer's been sent to the stands in all his time here. Can't blame a man for being cheesed off sometimes.

Think the sending off and the Burnley penalty were a wee bit harsh. Still, irons out of the fire yet *again*. We're kind of making a habit of this. Gawd these lads keep giving me palpitations, but I'll take three points whichever way they come...

Roadhump

Time you enjoyed wasting was not wasted
In fairness, if it was my team that is how I probably would have reacted. I agree the pen was a bit harsh, but not the sending off 2 footed tackle, studs raised off the floor (will have another look on MOTD anyway). Yes, you can't blame him for being cheesed off now and again but putting aggressive hands on the officials, no matter how good, bad or indifferent they are, cannot be tolerated.

I have mixed views on Wenger, I have always enjoyed watching his Arsenal teams, they have always been full of top quality players, but he lacks a lot of grace at times, especially when things go against him and tends to spit his dummy out.

He apologised unreservedly in the post-match interview. I'll agree it's not the right thing to do though.

Must agree to disagree about Wenger's lack of grace - I've always been under the impression that he throws the toys out of the pram a lot less than some of the others... :blush:

Top Bottom