The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
Having played and watched games there, I can assure you it's not just in February

How about watching a game suspended from a crane?

20170812_145952.jpg

How about watching a game suspended from a crane?

View attachment 367693
No thanks

Lonestar

Veteran
They weren't even close last season, and they won't be for some time. Aberdeen are the best bet, again, for getting comparatively close.

Good point.:hello:

mark st1

Plastic Manc
Everton v Stoke yesterday: A duller than dull first half, lit up in its final moments by a fairy tale moment as Wayne Rooney scores a great headed goal.......oh, the sentimental fool in me!!!

Second half was more open and better. Rooney may not be as quick as a few years ago, but still such a clever player and was MOTM.

Pleased or not to have him back ? I've a mate who is a season ticket holder who is not happy at all with him coming back.

J1888

Über Member
Nice to see the Banter Years continue for the Bears.

Really seems like Pedro has bought into the mindset too, he managed to shoehorn in a 'Wearrapeepul' into hiw postmatch interview yesterday. Played, Pedro.

Roadhump

Time you enjoyed wasting was not wasted
Pleased or not to have him back ? I've a mate who is a season ticket holder who is not happy at all with him coming back.
Overall, the sentimental fool in me wins and I'm glad he's back, which it seems most are. But, a few fans still haven't forgotten the way he left and find it hard to forgive, and others don't want us to be "Wayne Rooney FC".

The state the club was in, on and off the pitch in 2004 though, he was always going to be sold and the money we got probably saved the club from going under, as well as enabling us to sign a few other players who did a good job for a few years.

As for WRFC, that's the way the world is these days, and if it benefits us by selling a few more shirts, fine. He is nearly 32 though, so I doubt we'll get more than 2, or 3 years at the most out of him.

Top Bottom