The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Sad news about Carlos Alberto. The 1970 World Cup was/is the first i remember watching. His World Cup Final goal is so iconic of those finals.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5HbmeNKino

U

User6179

Never even got booked , at least a yellow card !

CvpRoAKWIAAMl0e.jpg

Attachments

• CvpRoAKWIAAMl0e.jpg
    CvpRoAKWIAAMl0e.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 12

Stephenite

Membå
No. You're not right @Stephenite

Mourinho was gesturing some 4-0 apology thing.

martint235

Dog on a bike
How cool is that? Rather than taking offense, Borussia Moenchengladbach have started selling scarves that say "A German Team" following the inability of a bar owner to spell their name

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
"Hammers vice-chairwoman Karren Brady said the club would ban all fans involved in the violence. The club say it is finalising the identification of 200 individuals.

"Football doesn't want these people and, with over 55,000 supporters on our season ticket waiting list, we certainly don't need them at West Ham,"

55.000!? I know Man Utd and Liverpool have season ticket waiting lists but i don't think even they'd have so many waiting and willing to part with.hard earned money to watch a football match.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
"Hammers vice-chairwoman Karren Brady said the club would ban all fans involved in the violence. The club say it is finalising the identification of 200 individuals.

"Football doesn't want these people and, with over 55,000 supporters on our season ticket waiting list, we certainly don't need them at West Ham,"

55.000!? I know Man Utd and Liverpool have season ticket waiting lists but i don't think even they'd have so many waiting and willing to part with.hard earned money to watch a football match.
Good God almighty! And this is in the East End.

Top Bottom