The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vickster

Legendary Member
How much did they pay for Pogba and what's his annual salary?
And how much is Ibrahimovic paid?
And Rooney?
And De Gea?

Not to mention the seemingly not so special one's salary?

How much did they earn between them for that 90 minutes of nothingness?

Shows the true lunacy of football I guess

Andrew_P

In between here and there
I have a feeling Shrek is unsettling the team in the background. Also needs a massive culling clear out. Carrick should have played CDM. apart from that LOL

AndyRM

XOXO
How much did they pay for Pogba and what's his annual salary?
And how much is Ibrahimovic paid?
And Rooney?
And De Gea?

Not to mention the seemingly not so special one's salary?

How much did they earn between them for that 90 minutes of nothingness?

Shows the true lunacy of football I guess

Ozil was a bargain eh?

vickster

Legendary Member
Last edited:
U

User169

Dirk Kuyt still rampaging about - earned a draw for Feyenoord in the first klassieker of the season this afternoon

AndyRM

XOXO
Compared to Pogba yes (less than half), seem to think Ozil scored a hatrick in the week in the CL :smile:

Before he signed for ManUre, Ibrahimovic dithered, stating that he had to consider how he was going to best support his family financially ...wtf? He was worth 125m euros and that was before his move

http://www.lci.fr/football/la-fortu...ic-estimee-a-125-millions-deuros-1504573.html

My point is that Arsenal pay similarly vast sums to their employees, so having a pop at Man Utd is a bit rich.

The whole Ibrahimovic signing was spun out by a bored media determined to create a story out of nothing.

vickster

Legendary Member
My point is that Arsenal pay similarly vast sums to their employees, so having a pop at Man Utd is a bit rich.

The whole Ibrahimovic signing was spun out by a bored media determined to create a story out of nothing.
I don't believe Arsenal have ever paid £89m for a player?

I don't believe Arsenal have ever paid £89m for a player?

Think he means their weekly salary, not the transfer fee.

martint235

Dog on a bike
Dirk Kuyt still rampaging about - earned a draw for Feyenoord in the first klassieker of the season this afternoon
Good to hear. I liked Kuyt when he was at Liverpool. Never stopped running or looking for space, not the most prolific goal scorer but he made space for others by drawing defenders with him

Top Bottom