The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MarkF

Guru
I saw a belter of a game today, 20000+ at Valley Parade to see The Bantams v The Blades, 2 classic kits on show and a 90 minute end to end thriller, 0-1, 1-1, 1-2, 2-2, 3-2, 3-3, you couldn't take your eyes off it, it'll go right under radar but for everybody who went today, it'll be game they'll always remember.

http://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/10628485/bradford-3-3-sheffield-united

image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 23
Forfar drew 0-0 against Edinburgh City in the Scottish Cup. I think the replay is a week on Tuesday so I should be able to make the 250 mile round-trip to see it - the replay is "at home" and it would have been closer for me if it had been in Edinburgh.

In the amateur game, an 8-0 away gubbing. We only had 11 players available, 3 of whom were carrying injuries; another got injured after 3 minutes and could barely move and another had to come off just after time as he could not move at all. Winter cycling is becoming an attractive option...

mark st1

Plastic Manc
This chat about Norwegian footballists reminded me about Tore Andre Flo.

£12 million well spent that in no way has ever come back to bite Rangers on the arse. Not at all.

He was playing for Ascot United Veterans his daughter plays for my mates girls team. He stood on my foot in the club bar I thought things were going to get tasty :boxing:but he apologised can't ask for more than that. Good player even at that stage of his career.

Inside the Ibrox press room, the well-considered statement takes form

200.gif

Attachments

• 200.gif
    200.gif
    338.2 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

CanucksTraveller

Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
Not a Chelsea fan by any means but that was hilarious. Can't wait to go to work tomorrow to see the plastic mancs
Me too. I sit next to one, 38 year old woman in Hertfordshire, never been to Manchester in her life, loves Man United apparently, but can't pinpoint why. I suggested the years of titles might have had something to do with her choice.

martint235

Dog on a bike
Me too. I sit next to one, 38 year old woman in Hertfordshire, never been to Manchester in her life, loves Man United apparently, but can't pinpoint why. I suggested the years of titles might have had something to do with her choice.
Yep I work with one, I think he's been to an office in Manchester a couple of times but wouldn't be able to find OT with a GPS

Top Bottom