The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

wakemalcolm

Legendary Member
Location
Ratho
Has Ronaldo thrown his toys from the pram (again?) Will CR7 grace the international scene again? Is there a redemption arc? Or is he, as we speak, researching his lineage to see which other nation he might be eligible to play for? All this and more in the next episode perhaps.

Redemption arc: give it a couple of bad results (& maybe a brown envelope) and he'll be back as player manager.
 

Dave7

Legendary Member
Location
Cheshire
Have I got this right?
The appeals committee have ruled against Citey's appeal.
So City are now appealing against the decision of the appeals committee ?

In the unlikely event that I'm correct and this 2nd appeal fails, what prevents a 3rd appeal etc?
 

Pblakeney

Über Member
Have I got this right?
The appeals committee have ruled against Citey's appeal.
So City are now appealing against the decision of the appeals committee ?

In the unlikely event that I'm correct and this 2nd appeal fails, what prevents a 3rd appeal etc?

IIRC, this is the last chance saloon.
 
Top Bottom