The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave7

Legendary Member
Location
Cheshire
Getting myself psyched up for the Lpool v City game.
TBH I am not optimistic as all our strikers are injured apart from Barcola and so far he has done nowt.
 

swee'pea99

Squire
IMG_1165.jpeg
 

No Ta Doctor

Veteran
A friend sent me this, it was a Stockholm derby yesterday

_ad=z-m&_nc_cid=0&_nc_zt=23&_nc_ht=scontent-cph2-1.jpg


Pay attention to the goal times - 0-0 in the first half, 11 goals in the second, a four goal run from 1-1- to 1-5, a four goal comeback from 1-5 to 5-5 in time added on, followed by losing to 5-6 a minute late. Genuinely insane. I'm tempted to see if I can find it on a streaming service
 

No Ta Doctor

Veteran
Getting myself psyched up for the Lpool v City game.
TBH I am not optimistic as all our strikers are injured apart from Barcola and so far he has done nowt.

I think you're going to get done, but I'm only watching for the famous scouse wit/vitriolic abuse 😉
If it's any consolation, the result is unlikely to matter at all at the end of the season
 
Top Bottom