FNRttC The Fridays 2017 Tour On Tour Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
U

User169

wanda2010

Guru
Having tried on some of my work apparel, a shopping trip will commence shortly. Vegetables, salads and running will now feature heavily in my life until current clothing is no longer tight. The new regime, obviously, will not be in force during any Friday night rides between now and the year's end or during my overnight trip to Paris in August.

Next year, I'll reduce weight as part of my pre-Tour training ^_^:okay::popcorn::popcorn:

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Oh yes, Harwich port to Harwich International rail station. The signposts were excellent. TC and I (and a few other cyclists) had absolutely no problems getting to the station. Not at all :angry::unsure:
I ended up leaving, going round the Morrisons roundabout & then back in again. Going that way it's properly signposted. And of course, I passed the right road on the way out....

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
Oh yes, Harwich port to Harwich International rail station. The signposts were excellent. TC and I (and a few other cyclists) had absolutely no problems getting to the station. Not at all :angry::unsure:
Isn't it just turning left at the first roundabout on the way out of the port or have they farked that up for cycling too, like the high kerb you plummet off if you're daft enough to follow the cycle route from Harwich proper to the port instead of the direct and fairly quiet Station Road?

Sitting in the local pub with a beer just isn't the same as being in Belgium drinking Belgian beer:cry:

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
15 miles back from Norwich piddled would probably be terminal.
Highly unlikely, but consider stopping drinking before piddled! :laugh: Anyway, navigation out of the city is usually the first thing to fail (DAMHIK :blush: ), as the river valley routes which are best for cycling (Ringland Lane and Bowthorpe New Road) aren't the most obvious exits.

Top Bottom