FNRttC The Fridays 2017 Tour On Tour Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
IMG_8896.JPG

Nice....

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
Amazing band called French Quarter currently playing some smooth jazz. Very talented bunch, one for the CD list that's for sure.

OP
OP
srw

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
The annual Eindhoven rave (do they still have raves?) is happening in the Markt outside our hotel window. Curiously it's almost restful through very effective double glazing - the music is so dull and repetitive that it's quite soporific at a low volume. That might be the rijstafel acting, courtesy of Bali restaurant. Quite authentic said the two old Bali hands sharing the table with me, and absolutely delicious.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Another fab day, despite taking a bit of skin off in a tumble on the home stretch. Have checked into the Boutique Hotel Glow. I was looking forward to this place. Huge room, huge & comfy bed, all mod cons (Nespresso machine and a kettle), bike in room (there is secure parking but might be locked). Rubbish :smile:
It gets worse. A lounge with complimentary tea and coffee, plus a roof terrace. Nice view of the rather magnificent Sint Catherinakerk. Decor hip & trendy, but in a good way. Thoroughly regretting this hotel choice, as I'm sure you can tell....

OP
OP
srw

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
IMG_20170708_130108726.jpg

Bagpipes and wind band, anyone?

It's a tune called Highland Cathedral, says Mr McSporran, tucking into his deep fried sausage.

Despite appearances we're in the Netherlands, in Hilvarenbeek. We're now onto Amazing Grace.

Top Bottom