The Fridays London Ride - Windows and Death - 29th December

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianmac62

Guru
i seem to remember hitting the local kebab shop with walnuts last time out...
As in Dieppe, so in London.

mmmmartin

Random geezer
2222651 said:
I have been round a factory where donner kebabs are made.
Each time I return to this forum I feel more inadequate. I know nothing of Leninist linoleum, 1930s white houses with flat roofs, or kebab factories. But I have eaten polar bear meat. And hitchhiked to Australia. And been to Timbuctoo. Does that count? Please?

Tim Hall

And in other news those coming from Sarf of the river on Her Majesty's Railways should note that there are engineering works between Battersea Park and Streatham Hill/Streatham Common. Trains are running, but are a bit all over the shop. And slower.

Details here

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
2224218 said:
You should have studied the lists and then turned up as someone who has pulled out.
Yes, Frank could use a buff as a disguise.

mmmmartin

Random geezer
2224218 said:
You should have studied the lists and then turned up as someone who has pulled out.
Of course, no one would smell a rat when Frank pretended he was Charlie, they look identical. Apart from Charlie never wearing a buff, that is

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
emailed you Dell but I don't have a direct rail to Victoria tomorrow, my sleep pattern is buggered and with the weather, I'll see you at AB1 instead tomorrow! Weather keeps deferring all these rides!

Top Bottom