the Fridays Tour 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
I have a response from Conbici, and it is pretty much as I supposed - although the rule may be changed at specific points by road signs. Google Maps is well out of date on the N-121-A so I guess it's down to the recce.

The Tourist Office are hopeless. I'm currently making their life miserable in the hope that they will raise their game.

frank9755

Cyclist
Just seen this. I'm definitely keen as long as the dates work. I've not read through the entire thread but get the idea that it is likely to be June.

redfalo

known as Olaf in real life
we might whiz straight through Urroz-Villa....(I cannot guess the motivations of the person who posted this video. 'Urroz-Villa - a tragic place where the cars are all parked')

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aa1iGF_yNkM

Oh, that place must have been the world famous neutron bomb test site.

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
an update. Taking the coach on the days I proposed will cost ten thousand pounds. That's two hundred and fifty pounds each. I've asked Mick to look at May which could be considerably cheaper.

PaulRide

Always at opposition
May could be good - however, I'm kind of hoping that the last week of May, being half term for most, would be too expensive, as I doubt if I could make it that week. Earlier in May, on the other hand, would be ace. Looking forward to further news from Church Stretton.

JohnTCC

Right.... I have just read 13 pages.. and am none the wiser... where is it to and when???

Now I have retired I have my cap in my hand ready to through it in.. it should all be good training for the following years PBP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom