FNRttC The Fridays Tour 2016

For which Fridays Tour in 2016 would you sign up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Please, somebody, put me out of my misery - am I completely wrong to believe that The Fridays is the only cycle club on the planet that gives you a post like that one?
The existentialist philosophers' cycle club probably would, but just like their footballing counterparts (see video below), they're more about discussing cycling than doing it.
'I think, therefore I ride. After I've considered the meaning of cycling, what it is to be a cyclist, whether my bicycle exists in this reality or another, and whether my cycle routes are pre-determined or chosen by free will. Just don't get me started on Campagnolo vs Shimano'.

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Funnily enough, on the GR5 this summer we met a couple from Bochum - she plays/teaches clarinet in the orchestra at the Musiktheater im Revier in Gelsenkirchen & he works at the Heinrich Heine Institute in Dusseldorf & tracked down details of the German anarchist emigre who wrote the script for The Treasure of the Sierra Madre. So entertainment can be sorted!!!
upload_2015-10-19_18-0-45.png
?

StuAff

I think this is the guy who found out about the anarchist who wrote the script.
Smartarsery, basically......

ianmac62

Guru
That's what is known as a spoiler!
Sorry!

StuAff

Got my leave dates: weeks commencing 11 July & 19 September. Also May Day week, so might well do the FNRttK mini tour idea I had. Moving those weeks likely to be problematic if not impossible- most of June-September is fully booked.

Top Bottom