1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The GB Worlds Team

Discussion in 'Pro Cycling (Road and Track Racing)' started by Keith Oates, 20 Aug 2007.

1. Keith Oates

Keith Oates Janner

Britain are allowed to field three riders in the Worlds this year, who would be your choice for the three places!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Noodley

Noodley Guest

Millar, Hammond and "somebody else" - either Lloyd or Thomas probably.

3. OP
    OP
    Keith Oates

Keith Oates Janner

Millar, Hammond and Lloyd would be my choice as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Tim Bennet.

Tim Bennet. Entirely Average Member

Any three who really wanted to ride solely for GB and were prepared to work together. A real three person team could do something.

Would certainly start with Hammond and Millar but what about Cavandish?

5. OP
    OP
    Keith Oates

Keith Oates Janner

I think that in the worlds you will need three riders that can really pull their turn at the front, I'm not sure Cavendish is up to that yet!!!!!!!!

6. chris42

chris42 New Member

Millar, Hammond & Cavendish.

7. Noodley

Noodley Guest

and I don't think the course profile will suit him either.

8. bobbyp

bobbyp Senior Member

Anybody but Millar. I find his reformed holier-than-thou attitude a bit sickening. Lets ban these cheats for life.

9. Maggot

Maggot Star of BBC 5Lives Ballot Box Brigade

Here here Bobbyp.

Millars sickening bloody sanctimonious press briefings during the Tour made me want to vomit. He is a banned drug cheat, and he should stay banned. Moaning on about Rasmussen, as uncertain as the whole Rasmussen thing is, he has not been banned for cheating, ever. Despite my support for Rasmussen, if he is found guilty, chuck him out for ever.

Back to the op, Cavendish, Hammond and Thomas.

10. johnr

johnr Über Member

SNAP, CRACKLE AND POP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (to quote Keith)