The Germans are like that

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Can I have a pint of what Greedo had?
Ta very much!
*passes out*
:biggrin:

albal

Guru
agree there. He cant stand losing. What about the 'Beckham' style lunge for the first yellow??? Sir Alex??
Tw*t

PaulB

Legendary Member
Landslide said:
I particularly enjoyed this article's picture, prominently featuring those "typical Germans" Franck Ribéry and Mark van Bommel. :tongue:

Aye, hypocrisy of such monumental heights should place his knighthood under threat.

U

User169

PaulB said:
Aye, hypocrisy of such monumental heights should place his knighthood under threat.

It'll be nothing as to when he finally retires and reinvents himself as man-of-the-people BBC pundit.

snorri

Legendary Member
We Scots can take a little comfort from the last sentence in the article, it appears the Germans think he is English.:girl::biggrin::biggrin:

johnnyh

Veteran
snorri said:
We Scots can take a little comfort from the last sentence in the article, it appears the Germans think he is English.:sad::biggrin::biggrin:

nah, he's definitely a Scot, you can tell cause he carries chips on both shoulders! :sad::sad:

postman

Legendary Member
As an avid watcher of MOTD.I sometimes feelk i am watching The Rugby League Show .With Harry Gration .

Grab someone ,wrap your arms around someone .It's football you numpty's .

Got what he deserved .They all do .Should send more of them of .

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
Fergie aways makes a controversial comment when he needs to deflect attention away from his own teams failings.

Man U are being strangled by their 3/4 billion pound debt, they cannot afford to replace their aging stars with the quality of player needed to stay at the top. They could be looking at a period of relative decline - and even a catastrophic one unless they can find a super-rich Arab to buy the club.

Top Bottom