The good and the bad

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Definitely noticing how clean the streets and pavements are. Barely any litter. I have seen several complaints re dog mess though.

tom73

Guru
Plenty of gloves looks to have replaced the drive by McDonald's littler.
Great for public health.
I'd suggest the dog mess is down to the amount of dogs that suddenly have discovered a walk.

OP
OP
D

Duc gas

Über Member
Ha yes,much quieter with no noisy motorbikes on our local by-pass. Unfortunately taken over by my neighbour who's set up a shooting arcade in his garage and spends hours a day with his pistol shooting at tin cans! I'm sure if it carries on he'll be having it surgically removed from somewhere.... I'm getting more like Victor Meldrew by the day 😂

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
Ha yes,much quieter with no noisy motorbikes on our local by-pass. Unfortunately taken over by my neighbour who's set up a shooting arcade in his garage and spends hours a day with his pistol shooting at tin cans! I'm sure if it carries on he'll be having it surgically removed from somewhere.... I'm getting more like Victor Meldrew by the day 😂
Just give the rozzers a call and tell them he's got a gun and he's firing it close to your house. ;)

Top Bottom