The Great Gnome massacre of 2020...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
The Great Gnome massacre of 2020

What did they do to deserve this end!?

😢 😭 😢

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
Lost in a game of 'whack a gnome'? :whistle:

roley poley

Ãœber Member
achondroplasiaphobia happened when Sneezy got a cough and temperature

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
The Great Gnome massacre of 2020

View attachment 529352

What did they do to deserve this end!?

😢 😭 😢

Get in... :laugh::laugh::laugh: made my day.

They are a pate hate of mine, I can't stand them. My MIL used to threaten to buy me some for our house. She used to like them. She even had a big windmill, gnome mushroom house and various gnomes at the caravan. Since we took it over, we still had to keep them for when she came to stay. Fortunately, the Welsh wind, falling fences and the 'odd accident' :whistle::whistle: may have caused them to be 'removed'.

There are none of these things at my house, nor will there ever be. An accidental hammer drop would happen.

Am I a 'gnome-ist' ?

OP
OP
PeteXXX

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Get in... :laugh::laugh::laugh: made my day.

They are a pate hate of mine, I can't stand them. My MIL used to threaten to buy me some for our house. She used to like them. She even had a big windmill, gnome mushroom house and various gnomes at the caravan. Since we took it over, we still had to keep them for when she came to stay. Fortunately, the Welsh wind, falling fences and the 'odd accident' :whistle::whistle: may have caused them to be 'removed'.

There are none of these things at my house, nor will there ever be. An accidental hammer drop would happen.

Am I a 'gnome-ist' ?
#gnomeslivesmatter

Top Bottom