the Great Nottinghamshire Bike Ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
markg0vbr

markg0vbr

Über Member
just head for the water sports centre they open up the grass car parking for the event

OP
OP
markg0vbr

markg0vbr

Über Member
i got my number 1105, the result of my minion testing "to destruction in one case" will be announced shortly.

i have not had a ruling on the compact jet engin yet!

plantfit

Guru
The field across the road to the water sports center is opened up for car park and the next field usually reserved for camping/caravanning
Ride number 1706 arrived today, how many more of us will there be?

Roger

OP
OP
markg0vbr

markg0vbr

Über Member
nawwww you should come on the 58mile with us cripples on the trikes :rolleyes: with the bits that are missing, broken, dont work removed you might get one slightly decrepit ride from the bits left over.

plantfit

Guru
Are we meeting somewhere near the watersports center start line prior to the ride starting? we could then set off in force, should be able to make the first 500 mtrs together before body parts start failing. still don't think those two wheeled upwrongs will catch on though.

Roger

OP
OP
markg0vbr

markg0vbr

Über Member
a trikenautgh critical mass start might be wishful thinking.:rolleyes: the car park in front of the lavs is a big holding compound for the start, i will be there at 8 as i am taking a Friend down for the 19mile ride. every one is good about letting riders through to there club mates :blush: , just act disabled and mumble about matron giving you a note letting you out, the dfs are terrified of trikes so tend to move out of the way, i always have a large space around me at mass starts :becool: , twirling the crutch around my head shouting "they don't like it up em they don't like it upem, matron!" helps.:wacko:

3tyretrackterry

not been back long had a great time good to ride with trikes again as well as us 3 there was at least 4 other recumbent trikes i didnt see any bikes
weather held and was pleasantly warm if a little windy in places

plantfit

Guru
Great day from me as well, good to ride with like minded people, (even if one was feeding on kryptonite) thanks to Ian and Mark for being patient with me on the hilly sections

Cheers

Roger

OP
OP
markg0vbr

markg0vbr

Über Member
5848258564_4b24221a4b_z.jpg

5848257652_647f72bf28_z.jpg

e bye ecers like we are famous or infer-mus!

Top Bottom