The greatest song ever written.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
U

User169

Guest
The OP has all the stuff CoG attributes to it, but surely lacking in musical innovation and political import.

I give you the Killer..


View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yRdDnrB5kM
 

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Location
Rides Ti2
Yes! The original version is just weird and creepy, but JC's version is something which will reduce 68% of men to inexplicable tears within seconds of hearing it.:cry:


I remember the first time I saw it on TV... for one of the only times in my life...I was dumbstruck.
 

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Location
lost somewhere
I humbly suggest that Johnny Cash's "Hurt" lacked subtlety. Billy Idol can nuance these varied emotions more sensitively.
[media]
]View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PinBVYKQGeM[/media]
 

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
Location
Odawa
Allegri's Miserere, preferably the 1982 recording by the choir of King's College Chapel. That said, the new version performed by The Sixteen is rather fabulous as well.

I prefer Tallis's 'Spem in Alium', performed by the Chapelle du Roi, but Miserere comes a close second - for that type of song...
 
Top Bottom