The Guv'nor!!!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Noodley

I'm trying not to like it...but failing :blush: :smile: :sad:

Its gorgeous but it's..... wait for it....

S E V E N - H U N D R E D - AND - N I N E T Y - F I V E - P O U N D S ! !

Ffs. They really are taking the pish when you compare the spec to other bikes in the range.

Noodley

mickle said:
Its gorgeous but it's..... wait for it....

S E V E N - H U N D R E D - AND - N I N E T Y - F I V E - P O U N D S ! !

Ffs. They really are taking the pish when you compare the spec to other bikes in the range.

Bike to work scheme? :smile::blush:

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
I must be the only one that thinks that it looks Firkin' ugly then!

If I won it in a raffle I'd sell it immediately (anonomously).

Yuk.

Each to their own though, I guess.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
If was paid to do so, I would cycle it to the beach, before going into a stripey changing cubicle on wheels, and emerging with brylcreemed hair and curly 'tache in a stripey one piece swimsuit, before patting a maid on the bottom and saying "lawks!". Then I'd dip my foot into the water and pull it out with a crab attached to my big toe, and say "cripes!".
Otherwise, not at all.:smile:

mondobongo

Über Member
Its got something about it but cant help thinking they are trying to cash in on the snobbery of cyclists at that price.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Toffs in Kensington will cycle around on a summer's evening wearing a short-sleeved rugby shirt, stopping off at a bar to quaff Pimms and go "hwa hwa, Jemima". Then they'll leave it in their hallway when they go off to Tanzania to help set up mobile phone masts in the middle of nowhere, and Mummy will give it away to cousin Freddie.

Christopher

Über Member
Makes me think of Eugene 'Cri-Cri' Christophe and his busted fork antics in 1913 and 1919. I have a b&w photo somewhere of him on a bike very like that, looking exhausted near top of the Tourmalet or some vertical goat track.

Fnaar: you're inspired!:smile:

Top Bottom