the horror, the horror

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
but why oh why is the lieutenant carrying a helmet on the bars of his bike in the OP?

This one is as inconsistent in his helmet use as me!
cameron-bike_1596476a.jpg

VamP

Banned
Slightly OT, but when the title of this thread comes up in the script of Appocalypse Now, it sounds to me like "The whore... The whore..."

My apologies for the digression. You were saying?

:wacko:

I am still looking for Marlon in this thread. No sign...

Well they both waffle on endlessly....

I refuse to react to that.

I'm certanly not going to post a response.

It's a childish observation and I'd look even more childish if I were to respond.

So no response from me.

Certainly not one that takes several more words than are necessary to get its point across.

If there's one thing you can't accuse me of, it's waffling on endlessly.

There.

That told them.

theclaud

Openly Marxist
[QUOTE 1822634, member: 1314"]
...anyway, it ended with me calling him a cockwombling anal retard who tucked his shirt into his pants as we parted ways at Wimbledon Town centre. Not proud of it [/quote]

Why ever not?

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
[QUOTE 1822679, member: 1314"]Because I lost it with another cyclist which I'm not proud of. Though I do remember the look on his face when I said it with some fondness. Hehehe.[/quote]
[QUOTE 1822692, member: 1314"]On the other hand, Claud, your right. No need to feel bad - he deserved it. Cheers for the affirmation! Made me feel better.[/quote]
That looks, sounds and smells like a U-turn if ever there was! Have you considered a career in politics?

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
[QUOTE 1822803, member: 1314"]I reckon I was right. Anyway, why does Boris look good on a bike? (Because he does.) He just looks so....natural.[/quote]
He looks good on a bike it's true, damn it. He'd look better in tweeds and some string backed gloves behind the wheel of, say, a big Healey with the hood down but the traffic in central is terrible and the car would just boil over.

Simply put he's a cad.

He looks good almost anywhere.

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
He looks good on a bike it's true, damn it.
no he doesn't. He looks like a sack of spuds. There's as much of his foot hanging over the front of the pedal than there is projecting over the back. He hunches over the handlebars and sways from side to side groaning like a sow on heat. And his elbows point out. If you doubt me schlepp up to Colebrooke Row and watch him go up the teeny little incline to the tube station in the morning. Prior to watching the hapless lump in action it didn't occur to me that I could despise him any more than I did already - but, happily, I was proved wrong.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
no he doesn't. He looks like a sack of spuds. There's as much of his foot hanging over the front of the pedal than there is projecting over the back. He hunches over the handlebars and sways from side to side groaning like a sow on heat. And his elbows point out.
I'm failing to see the problem.... he's an archetypal slow bicycle type. London's full of 'em. He's on a bike not in a car therefore he looks great on a bike.

I think you're prejudiced;)

Top Bottom