The "I'm sorry I haven't a clue" thread.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Oldhippy

Cynical idealist
Jack Dee has done a good job since taking over I think.

stephec

Legendary Member
I actually don't have a clue what you're talking about here, so if it's some televisual type of thing I'll be the first to say, 'I don't have a TV.'

(I have really) 😄

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Samantha had to nip off now as her plumber is sending round the man who does the annual safety test on her gas boiler, which always gives her great peace of mind. She says it's good to feel the plumber's tester calls at regular intervals.

She ordered some new furniture. The man who drove the delivery van was also the person who installs it. He was struggling, so she said, "Do you need a screw driver?"

Paulus

Started young, and still going.

And who could forget Humph...

:laugh:

I used to see Humph. regularly in a local pub where he and his wife had lunch most days.

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless
Listened to it a lot on R4 and then a few years ago my wife took me to see it live at the King’s theatre in Glasgow, it was the funniest thing I’ve ever seen. My face hurt, my ribs hurt and my eyes were streaming. I missed a lot of the quick-fire gags because I was laughing so hard.

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
Listened to it a lot on R4 and then a few years ago my wife took me to see it live at the King’s theatre in Glasgow, it was the funniest thing I’ve ever seen. My face hurt, my ribs hurt and my eyes were streaming. I missed a lot of the quick-fire gags because I was laughing so hard.
Similar experience to mine when I saw them in Birmingham. They recorded two shows one after the other. The audience had to take breather partway through the second show as all that laughing is so very tiring. We all got our second breath again tho'. I'll repeat - it was the funniest thing I've ever seen.

Top Bottom