The "I'm sorry I haven't a clue" thread.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
Not sure if my comprehensive secondary modern education actually understands the fine rules of this post.But our own and more beautiful Miss Goodbody has just been down to the local chemist for me.I asked for a ball deodorant,she said they had none and hoped an underarm spray would do instead.
Postman, I'm a survivor of a 1970's Coventry Comprehesive education, and even I understand, somehow, every nuance of the rules. I appreciate they can appear incredibly Byzantine at first, but believe me, the more you play the game, the more intuitive it becomes. :okay:

I'm sorry to have to announce that Samantha has to leave now as she's hosting a traditional Cockney music and dance night with a pearly king and queen at a nearby pub. All the locals are saying they can't wait to see her knees up round the King's Head.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Not sure if my comprehensive secondary modern education actually understands the fine rules of this post.But our own and more beautiful Miss Goodbody has just been down to the local chemist for me.I asked for a ball deodorant,she said they had none and hoped an underarm spray would do instead.
She says it's important to maintain aerosol hygiene :smile:

Samantha is a busy lady. She has to nip out now as she is off to her evening class where the baking instructor is going to assess her efforts. Last week he popped her bread rolls straight into his mouth and he's promised to try her muffin next week.

Top Bottom