The "I'm sorry I haven't a clue" thread.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Whilst on the subject:

Samantha tells me she needs to leave now as she's been nursing two elderly gentlemen who have been suffering from bed sores for some time. She says they like her to go in regularly to inspect their old chaps for any sign of improvement, and last week she had both of them up and out and waving through the window.

On a more serious note, do you think it can carry on without TBT, it seems to getting more missable with so many guests these days (still good though).
I wouldn't worry - there has been a pipeline over the years of good guests, eventually a few settle into being regulars. You just can't predict who will suit the format, that's part of the magic. Recording under C**** probably makes it harder for new blood to bed in, so give 'em time.

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
I am going to use an appendix from the Duke of Wellington, 1837 rules, and go to------Clapham Common.
To be allowed to use Wellington's Appendix you'll have to prove it was his first...and I suspect it will be a bit shrivelled by now... in which case the Reverend Arnold Pass gets us to Oxford Street.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
To be allowed to use Wellington's Appendix you'll have to prove it was his first...and I suspect it will be a bit shrivelled by now... in which case the Reverend Arnold Pass gets us to Oxford Street.

Is the Reverend Arnold Pass still allowed? Do you remember the debacle he caused at the 1993 Tournament in Ouxingham West?

Is the Reverend Arnold Pass still allowed? Do you remember the debacle he caused at the 1993 Tournament in Ouxingham West?
Wasn't he From Wales? As I'm sure Samantha tells me that she has to nip off to a special Welsh Conservative Association dinner for their most senior MP, who's name is said to be almost impossible to pronounce. She's certainly found the longest standing Welsh member a bit of a mouthful.

postman

Legendary Member
Not sure if my comprehensive secondary modern education actually understands the fine rules of this post.But our own and more beautiful Miss Goodbody has just been down to the local chemist for me.I asked for a ball deodorant,she said they had none and hoped an underarm spray would do instead.

Top Bottom