The importance of correct punctuation and grammar.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TonyEnjoyD

Legendary Member
Though captious would be a better description than pedantic. Obviously.
I suppose, however, like me, most people would need to look it up
 

Globalti

Squire
I'm typing this from my hotel in Nigeria, a country where you seldom see bad grammar and you certainly won't see grocers' apostrophes used in public. Nigerians are properly educated in the Irish missionary tradition, you see.
 

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I'm typing this from my hotel in Nigeria, a country where you seldom see bad grammar and you certainly won't see grocers' apostrophes used in public. Nigerians are properly educated in the Irish missionary tradition, you see.
Maybe so, but I wish that somebody would tell them that I really don't have £5,000 going spare to help 'liberate' Chief Nmtungu's dodgy oil millions! :thumbsup:
 

Globalti

Squire
Sorry Colin? (hic)

LagosJune2006012_zpsaf9c187d.jpg
 

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Sorry Colin? (hic)

LagosJune2006012_zpsaf9c187d.jpg

Swine - I've been 'dry' for nearly 6 weeks, and will remain so for at least another 20! Now I really fancy a pint ... Must resist, must resist ...
 

Maz

Squire
I'm typing this from my hotel in Nigeria, a country where you seldom see bad grammar and you certainly won't see grocers' apostrophes used in public. Nigerians are properly educated in the Irish missionary tradition, you see.
How come you go to Nigeria every other week? Are you related to Chief Nmtungu?
 
Top Bottom