The kitchen gadgets/equipment thread....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
My slow cooker without a doubt.

Along with my clay Mason Cash pot for baking bread, bread bannetons, stick blender and steamer.
Oh yes! Stick blenders are good, and really cheap too. I think mine cost a fiver. They are also an absolute doddle to clean after use, unlike mixers etc.

numbnuts

Legendary Member
Anything for a laugh, I could have done the "naked chef"......... :laugh:

chef.jpg

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
Is there a "Taking One for the Team" medal. We've been shielded from so much by @Hill Wimp .
:thanks:

numbnuts

Legendary Member
I don't quite know where to start with this picture. First question. Why have you got a dead branch in a pot with a mains wall light switch bolted on with cats looking like they are marking their territory? Digging the tassels on the lampshades.
Way back in 1996 I wanted a standard lamp for my lounge, most looked old fashioned so I had a brainwave a branch of a tree so with saw in hand I found one that looked about right, de-barked it and let it dry out for 4-6 months. Sanded it all down and varnished it, I cut slots on the back to take the wires and filled it back up with plastic wood and filled the pot with concrete, job done and it's the only one like it. :smile:

Oh yes! Stick blenders are good, and really cheap too. I think mine cost a fiver. They are also an absolute doddle to clean after use, unlike mixers etc.

Mine's a rather venerable Braun of indeterminate age. Makes doing soups and sauces a doddle.

Only down side. Whatever you do, *don't* get the angle-of-aim wrong... DAMHIKT :whistle:

Top Bottom