the lady needs a bag

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

nannie nannie

Hi can anyone tell me if its possible to purchase a bar bag for a Ladies Dawes Karakum cycle with butterfly bars,Im not sure if one would fit ,but as we all know a lady needs a bag,any help or advice would be greatfully recieved,;)

Old timer

Über Member
nannie nannie said:
Hi can anyone tell me if its possible to purchase a bar bag for a Ladies Dawes Karakum cycle with butterfly bars,Im not sure if one would fit ,but as we all know a lady needs a bag,any help or advice would be greatfully recieved,:wacko:

Hiya Nannie

Not sure what your bars look like but my wife has a Halfords bar bag on a MTB with staright bars. The QR bracket goes on the bars (about 6" wide) but they give you a support strap type thing that needs to fit under your stem to help to stop the bag from slipping round when you have weight in it( if you carry what my wife does then you will need the support:biggrin: The fittings are well made and I now have one on my bike for when I carry my camera.Apart from the main compartment(that has a few small slip in pockets inside) there is a mobile pocket one end and a drinks bottle pocket the other end.Oh yeh! and a removable map pocket that velcros on top if needed.
Worth a visit to Halfords to try one, they are well made.

Dave

Top Bottom