1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Lambrini

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by Abitrary, 23 Dec 2007.

1. Abitrary

Abitrary New Member

I absolutely adore the Lambrini dance in that TV advert to the extent that it's become burnt onto my internal cinema and it's what I see when I close my eyes.

Can't wait to get hammered on Lambrini on Christmas day and dance it in front of my Canadian cousins I haven't seen in 15 years.

2. Fnaar

Fnaar Smutmaster General

With you on that one Abbers old chap.:ohmy:

3. longers

longers Veteran

I saw a billboard, genuine, advertising Lambrini, they extolled the virtues of it being brewed in stainless steel vats in Liverpool. Chemical engineering at it's finest no :ohmy:?

Got a link to this dance?

Lambrini seems to be the most common empty bottle abandoned in hedgerows round here. I guess Thunderbird isn't fashionable anymore?

4. Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie hanging-on in quiet desperation ...

Ah, Thunderbird....[Grease mode/on]...those su-hummmerrrrr niiiiii-hiiiihhhhgttts [Grease mode/off] of my youth...

5. Fnaar

Fnaar Smutmaster General

[Ian Dury] Shall I mourn your decline with some Thunderbird Wine and a black handkercief...? [/Ian Dury] Sweet Gene Vincent.
    AAAAh, Thunderbird, so long since I tried a glass of it! Crap, but good crap, in a bad but good kind of crap way.:ohmy:

6. Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie hanging-on in quiet desperation ...

Absolutely!

7. OP
    OP
    Abitrary

Abitrary New Member

Yes, below.

And also I was being ironic in my praise about the advert because when I see it makes me feel like headbutting my TV in to my nextdoor neighbours front room, and hopefully they're watching the same advert and I can headbutt their TV as well

8. longers

longers Veteran

So you can't do the dance then?

9. Noodley

Noodley Guest

Thankfully, we don't have that advert in Scotland. I think the advertisers have a target audience. :ohmy:

10. Wonderful song. 'I miss the voice that called my heart'.

11. The Galli family eh? The last of the three bros died this year.

12. mondobongo

mondobongo Über Member

As immortalised by Guns and Roses theres also Nightrain.
    Lowdown on the Wino Plonk

13. With you on the headbutting abitrary - this is what it could lead to if allowed to germinate...
    :ohmy:

14. Brock

Brock Senior Member

Isn't that a shameless corporate cash-in on a hip 'new' style of dancing popular at the moment, known as 'jumpstyle'?

Lambrini.. spit.

15. Brock rocks... :becool: