The Lambrini

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Abitrary

I absolutely adore the Lambrini dance in that TV advert to the extent that it's become burnt onto my internal cinema and it's what I see when I close my eyes.

Can't wait to get hammered on Lambrini on Christmas day and dance it in front of my Canadian cousins I haven't seen in 15 years.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
With you on that one Abbers old chap.:ohmy:

longers

Legendary Member
I saw a billboard, genuine, advertising Lambrini, they extolled the virtues of it being brewed in stainless steel vats in Liverpool. Chemical engineering at it's finest no :ohmy:?

Got a link to this dance?

Lambrini seems to be the most common empty bottle abandoned in hedgerows round here. I guess Thunderbird isn't fashionable anymore?

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
longers said:
I saw a billboard, genuine, advertising Lambrini, they extolled the virtues of it being brewed in stainless steel vats in Liverpool. Chemical engineering at it's finest no :ohmy:?

Lambrini seems to be the most common empty bottle abandoned in hedgerows round here. I guess Thunderbird isn't fashionable anymore?

Ah, Thunderbird....[Grease mode/on]...those su-hummmerrrrr niiiiii-hiiiihhhhgttts [Grease mode/off] of my youth...

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
[Ian Dury] Shall I mourn your decline with some Thunderbird Wine and a black handkercief...? [/Ian Dury] Sweet Gene Vincent.
AAAAh, Thunderbird, so long since I tried a glass of it! Crap, but good crap, in a bad but good kind of crap way.:ohmy:

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Fnaar said:
[Ian Dury] Shall I mourn your decline with some Thunderbird Wine and a black handkercief...? [/Ian Dury] Sweet Gene Vincent.
AAAAh, Thunderbird, so long since I tried a glass of it! Crap, but good crap, in a bad but good kind of crap way.:ohmy:
Absolutely!

OP
OP
A

Abitrary

longers said:

Yes, below.

And also I was being ironic in my praise about the advert because when I see it makes me feel like headbutting my TV in to my nextdoor neighbours front room, and hopefully they're watching the same advert and I can headbutt their TV as well

longers

Legendary Member
Abitrary said:
Yes, below.

And also I was being ironic in my praise about the advert because when I see it makes me feel like headbutting my TV in to my nextdoor neighbours front room, and hopefully they're watching the same advert and I can headbutt their TV as well

So you can't do the dance then?

Noodley

Thankfully, we don't have that advert in Scotland. I think the advertisers have a target audience. :ohmy:

Fnaar said:

Wonderful song. 'I miss the voice that called my heart'.

Top Bottom