The last of the off-the-peg brazed / lugged steel framed Raleighs..?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 1258

This has long gone now, but was my commuter in the 1990's, a 531 Raleigh Clubman, brought the frame from the LBS and built it up

SkipdiverJohn

Deplorable Brexiteer
Unusual colour scheme. I always thought the Clubman frame was red. Or was that only for built-up bikes?

Hardrock93

Guru
Nowt wrong with a bit of character as long as it's wear rather than neglect or abuse :smile:

Nice work with the gears; the original setup sounds pretty horrific tbh ! Incidentally, what doesn't get neglected in favour of a CdF? Since I got mine it's done about 25 times the mileage of my road bike.

How do you find the "Biopace" chainring? Can you even differentiate it from a normal one?
I honestly don't notice any difference between the Biopace and a regular chainring.

D

Deleted member 1258

Unusual colour scheme. I always thought the Clubman frame was red. Or was that only for built-up bikes?

I haven't seen many of them, but most of them I've seen have been green and white, that one had been hanging in the shop for ages, I was only abke to buy it because I had been made redundant then got another job straight away.

Top Bottom