The last person to post here....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
LordoftheTeapot
All sorts Joe. From pens to candles, from wind chimes to heavy duty drills. 900+ feedback @ 100% xx( :tongue:

OP
OP
LordoftheTeapot
I have been looking into selling tea, got a supplier, but not sure about demand, either on auction sites or on one of my web sites. Busy with other things at the moment xx(

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Lord of the Teapot said:
All sorts Joe. From pens to candles, from wind chimes to heavy duty drills. 900+ feedback @ 100% xx( :tongue:

Wow, did you ever sell the longest invisable chip?
I thought on ebay, you all got A+++ from everyone.

OP
OP
LordoftheTeapot
Every April 1st I used to sell odd iemes. These include: A single Lego brick; One A4 peice of paper; Two slightly used elastic bands;

My best selling item was a dream catcher. Bought for .23p and sold between £7.50 and .99p.

Joe24

Lord of the Teapot said:
Every April 1st I used to sell odd iemes. These include: A single Lego brick; One A4 peice of paper; Two slightly used elastic bands;

My best selling item was a dream catcher. Bought for .23p and sold between £7.50 and .99p.

Isnt it amazing what rubbish and strange things that people will buy.
Someone was once seling his life on ebay.

OP
OP
LordoftheTeapot
One lady tried to sell her virginity, not sure, but I think E Bay stoped the auction.

A 'possed' doll usually pops up around this time of year.

Joe24

Have i won a pen?

OP
OP
LordoftheTeapot
It wouldn't be right for me to win, so IF I'm the last person to post here, the prize will have to go the the poster before me, if that makes sence?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom