The Last Supper.........

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
so what would you order for your last supper ????

the reason i ask is that tomorrow sees the last day of the football league season:sad: and two months till i CONQUER:becool: the etape 2008 ,so as a finale tomorrow and as a last supper before i stoke up my carb intake from monday onwards,i shall have cider during the day(with the odd nobby's nuts) followed by an Indian in the evening:tongue:

so whats your last supper ???

Noodley

I have been trying to decide for the past month. Each day I decide that <this> is my last supper before proper cycling commences for the year, and each new day I decide my "last supper" was wrong and I should have another go that day...etc, etc, etc..

col

Legendary Member
yes im similar to noodley,i have a full english every sunday morning,and swear its the last as i start my healthy eating regime:smile:

Baggy and I have got cake and ice-cream for brekkie tomorrow.
We keep telling ourselves that we Must Eat Less Crap. But we're both greedy buggers, so it goes out of the window the second that either one of us mentions cake, or pie, or curry etc etc....:evil:

Keith Oates

Janner
My Last Supper (last night) was Octopus salad with special locally made sauce followed by an Italian Bacon Sandwich...........................Oh and 3 bottles of beer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Speicher

Vice Admiral
What would I like with my last supper?

Italian with Gezza, perhaps
English with Col
Indian with Chuffy or Keith and an Italian

I think I would like my last supper to be with an Eqyptian!:eek::smile:

col

Legendary Member
Aperitif said:
You could do better than that with a virtual bouquet...
why not send Speicher a 'Col e-flower?'

Sorry :smile:

:eek:

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Speicher said:
What would I like with my last supper?

Italian with Gezza, perhaps
English with Col
Indian with Chuffy or Keith and an Italian

I think I would like my last supper to be with an Eqyptian!:angry::biggrin:

Perhaps I should clarify that I was thinking about all those options, but would finally chose an Eqyptian. Nice sun tan, house at the beach :angry::blush:,
a long meal lingering within tent. :sad::smile:

Top Bottom