The Laughing Cow Ad - Guerilla Marketing Inside Out

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TVC

Have I just been summoned to an aubergine joke.

I can guarantee that nobody has ever said that before.

Sandra6

Veteran
We have all lost interest, that's our conclusion.
Nooooo. I need to know.
I would also like to know why @Arrowfoot won't just tell us.
But I'm relieved I'm not the only idiot

OP
OP
A

Arrowfoot

Christ! No-one, but no-one, has clue what you are on about. Either explain it, or STFU. To say you've overdone the build-up is something of an understatement.

Calm down. Don't get your knickers in a twist. It was something that someone in marketing asked us to have a go. The majority of us came to the same conclusion. We had a bit of fun doing it. Some are not convinced and some just felt that there was nothing in it. But no one threw a tantrum.

The marketing lady who asked us to have a go did not confirm that it was the right answer as other than the ad agency no one knows what the agenda is. The marketing colleague told us that it happens as a friendly wager between agencies for a bit of fun.

The point is no one other than the creators can confirm it. But the choice between the hulk and the painted lips was too obvious for some of us and the cheese had nothing to do with it. And the Gym setting was perfect to set the tone and the fact they set together. Go down the path of the blue oyster.

Top Bottom