The Lechers Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Abitrary said:
yeeurch.. I thought *you* were a girl

I thought I had a female fan for a second
Sorry old girl. Baggy got there first. :evil:

wafflycat

Blonde said:
Most men in lycra... ah, the joys of being the only woman on so many cycle rides!

The loved one's lycra clad bottom and thighs are particularly wonderful to behold, though I may be slightly biased.

As I have been known to say... "Tain't nuthin' finer, than a fit bloke's aR$3 in Lycra" I am known to drool over my other half's rear end, which is rather tasty (his rear, not my drool) :evil:

Abitrary

wafflycat said:
As I have been known to say... "Tain't nuthin' finer, than a fit bloke's aR$3 in Lycra" I am known to drool over my other half's rear end, which is rather tasty (his rear, not my drool) :evil:

Wafflycat, is that really the cat in your avatar after which you are named?

Our first family cat was a black tom like that. Hell of a character. Good fighter at night, but during the day he'd hang with the other cats... right across the road. Real dude of a cat

Slim

Über Member
Emu said:
There's an IT bloke who works in the office next to mine. I always hope that anytime that I have a computer crisis that he will be sent to sort it out.

Croydon??

Not Edridge Road is it??

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
The young Catherine Deneuve. Sophie Dahl. Cate Blanchett.

(All of whom pale in comparison to the radiant Mrs. Monkey, who is the principle object of my feelings of this nature).

wafflycat

Abitrary said:
Wafflycat, is that really the cat in your avatar after which you are named?

Our first family cat was a black tom like that. Hell of a character. Good fighter at night, but during the day he'd hang with the other cats... right across the road. Real dude of a cat

Yes, she of the avatar is the original Wafflycat. She's a *sweetie* and a character. She & I have a very special bond. I had a chronic illness some years ago - left me virtually bedridden for the best part of a year. During that time she only left my side to use the litter tray or to get food/water. The rest of the time she nursed me through it. She is a *very* special feline.

Top Bottom