The Little People. A Brave New World.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Scaleyback

Scaleyback

Veteran
Surely the 'Fell Walking' should have someone lying injured ?? :giggle:

Absolutely :wub: all these.
Thank you so much @Scaleyback for bringing your wonderful imagination, wit and technical skills for us all to enjoy. :hugs:

Many thanks for your kind words Scoosh & EltonFrog.
" someone injured " I can see that Scoosh, however, I am limited by the little models I have.
As regards " technical skills " ( Warning ! this bit may be boring ) 🙄Depending on the complexity of the scenes it can take as many as 9 ( the most so far) pictures taken and ' blended ' together to compose a scene. This is the nature of macro ( close up ) photography where the depth of field ( what is in focus) gets smaller as you get nearer to the subject. 9 is unusual but generally between 3 & 7 shots are required. 🤯

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Surely the 'Fell Walking' should have someone lying injured ?? :giggle:

Absolutely :wub: all these.
Thank you so much @Scaleyback for bringing your wonderful imagination, wit and technical skills for us all to enjoy. :hugs:

Or it could be renamed "Bun Nevis"

And I will echo your thanks to @Scaleyback for these little gems of humour & skill combined.

OP
OP
Scaleyback

Scaleyback

Veteran
More juvenile humour from me.

I hope the slightly 'cheeky' one doesn't offend anyone ? :rolleyes:

P1008533_Tour%20de%20France-XL.jpg

P1003564_A%20bird%20in%20the%20hand-XL.jpg

P1008557_Breadstick%20Jeopardy-XL.jpg

P1008561_Ripening%20the%20Toms-XL.jpg

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
Brilliant! The tomatoes one is genius.

OP
OP
Scaleyback

Scaleyback

Veteran
Brilliant! The tomatoes one is genius.

Many thanks EltonFrog ( and others )
I had to use 'Photoshop' ( Photographic software ) to convert the taken image to mono ( black & white ) then by overlaying the mono image on top of the colour version I can then selectively erase the mono version showing the colour version. I rarely manipulate the images but the only way I can produce this effect.

classic33

Leg End Member
Many thanks EltonFrog ( and others )
I had to use 'Photoshop' ( Photographic software ) to convert the taken image to mono ( black & white ) then by overlaying the mono image on top of the colour version I can then selectively erase the mono version showing the colour version. I rarely manipulate the images but the only way I can produce this effect.
You could have painted the tomatoes grey!

Top Bottom