The lurkers thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cyclista

:evil:....steps out into the cold light of day....

Gromit

Über Member
I like taking a look at the site but don't always want to post. Dose that make me a lurker? :evil: Hello everyone...

cake

Stops skulking about in the shadows and kicks off his post count by slipping in under Kirstie...

Yay... First post and innuendo right off the bat... unfortunately that may have set the tone...:evil:

Andy

Here I am again, I'd hate to think of myself as a lurker so that I'd better post. I was a more frequent contributor to the C+ forum, however the demise of that co-incided with the demise of my last job, a job where I worked from home a lot so it was quite easy to spend time on the forum. However my new job entails me being in the office most of the time, so I'm not a lurker, I just can't really get the opportunity to get on this site, so does that make me an infrequent poster as opposed to a lurker. (I'm working from home today btw, which is unusual) I need to know, I'm getting paranoid. :evil:

Tetedelacourse

You is no lurker Andy.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Hello ex-lurkers.
Its maybe scary to post sometimes, but after a while it gets easier. Then you spend hours on here reading posts and repling.
Infact i wouldnt be on the computer now, if i wasnt on here.

Top Bottom