The men's dress style thread..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I bought this yesterday. I saw it reduced by 50 percent as there was only one left and it was in my 60cm size. Which I took as a 'waiting to be bought by you' sign. :okay:

nc_ohc=n8pDEr7Q-IUAb4F2bH5&_nc_ht=scontent.fman2-2.jpg

asablanca-medium-brim-with-feathers-felted-hat-519.png

https://www.genuinepanamahats.co.uk...nd-medium-brim-green-two-ribbon-bow-grosgrain

Last edited:

adamburns944

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I bought the cream or beige, or 'sand' suit yesterday with 15 percent/£106.50 off, after asking for a discount after I bought my last suit off them to see they'd knocked 15 percent off the following day. As you can probably see I ordered the trousers in a 34 inch waist. I'm now nearly a 33 inch waist, so even though a 32 inch waist is still comfortable I thought a bit more room would be better on warmer days and I have to think about possible forthcoming middle age spread as I hope to wear this suit, like my other two Cordings suits (both also with a 34 inch waist) for many years to come.

View attachment 727565

View attachment 727566

The suit arrived yesterday. I tried the jacket on, knowing it'd fit perfectly but I wanted to see how it and the colour looked. I haven't tried the waistcoat and trousers on yet, but no doubt they will also fit well.

nc_ohc=1GjgnI5jb_oAb68v2Ww&_nc_ht=scontent.fman2-2.jpg

nc_ohc=bH88jwEVby0Ab6K0cCX&_nc_ht=scontent.fman2-2.jpg

nc_ohc=vbFqDv8ADo0Ab56WvT4&_nc_ht=scontent.fman2-2.jpg

nc_ohc=wc8KsZLHRMYAb77SFkL&_nc_ht=scontent.fman2-2.jpg

nc_ohc=suIzCgZfc7EAb7NLMEU&_nc_ht=scontent.fman2-2.jpg

nc_ohc=o2UeAOMkQrwAb5LF75-&_nc_ht=scontent.fman2-2.jpg

nc_ohc=Z5lJt9noVcsAb41nxDO&_nc_ht=scontent.fman2-2.jpg

nc_ohc=Tu8N-6bIqIMAb55gS1g&_nc_ht=scontent.fman2-1.jpg

Last edited:

Badger_Boom

Über Member
The suit arrived yesterday. I tried the jacket on, knowing it'd fit perfectly but I wanted to see how it and the colour looked. I haven't tried the waistcoat and trousers on yet, but no doubt they will also fit well.

View attachment 728006

View attachment 728007

View attachment 728008

View attachment 728009

View attachment 728010

View attachment 728011

View attachment 728012

View attachment 728013

Very nice. I bought its equivalent about eight years ago and it's still going strong for summer events where I feel like looking smart.

stephec

Legendary Member
That's an enormous wrist watch you are sporting there Accy :laugh:
View attachment 728032

I've heard that he's got very strong wrists.

Top Bottom