The Metric Century (100KM) A Month Challenge ChatZone

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fubar

Guru
@Fubar

Found it yet? :popcorn:

Err, nope - to be fair I haven't been looking very hard...

Fubar

Guru
Did you try reading the thread titles? Just an idea... :reading:

:o)

Oh Aye, very good - I see it now:laugh:. You'd think I would be embarrassed by that but it's not the first time this week I've made a tool of myself so getting pretty used to it. When in meetings always check that people you don't know are actually males before referring to them as "gentlemen"... :blush::blush::blush:

Oh Aye, very good - I see it now:laugh:. You'd think I would be embarrassed by that but it's not the first time this week I've made a tool of myself so getting pretty used to it. When in meetings always check that people you don't know are actually males before referring to them as "gentlemen"... :blush::blush::blush:

That's wise! Although even after a thorough investigation you'd most likely still call my ex-manager "gentleman". The fact that she kept a (admittedly well groomed) moustache wasn't helping much either... :shy:

Fubar

Guru
That's wise! Although even after a thorough investigation you'd most likely still call my ex-manager "gentleman". The fact that she kept a (admittedly well groomed) moustache wasn't helping much either... :shy:

To be fair this woman was wearing a suit, shirt and brogues not dissimilar to how I dress for work, and apparently will take my faux pas as a compliment...

To be fair this woman was wearing a suit, shirt and brogues not dissimilar to how I dress for work, and apparently will take my faux pas as a compliment...

In that case maybe you shouldn't disappoint her by being too careful!! :cuppa:

...so... to the point! Why starting your century challenge in October? What's wrong with September? :popcorn:

Fubar

Guru
In that case maybe you shouldn't disappoint her by being too careful!! :cuppa:

...so... to the point! Why starting your century challenge in October? What's wrong with September? :popcorn:

It's @Louch 's fault, apparently he is running somewhere...

I managed to squeeze a 100k in on 31 August so can plan to do another in Sept, it would be the 3 of us starting in October and it looks like we have a wee border raid planned.

Louch

105% knowledge on 105
if you were coming to Arran next week, we could have made it u to the 100k......

Top Bottom