The Mhor is in the building

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

young Ed

Veteran
I meant thighs it was a typo! :P
or what pat of the post were you referring to
Cheers Ed
P.S I though I had changed it quick enough for no one to see but you managed to read it and quote it! :sad: :evil:

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
:popcorn::girldance::whistle:
I meant thighs it was a typo! :P
or what pat of the post were you referring to
Cheers Ed
P.S I though I had changed it quick enough for no one to see but you managed to read it and quote it! :sad: :evil:

OP
OP
Bobby Mhor

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Are you the man of turnips?

Did you take the train? Was up there last year in glorious weather, sweltering hot it was. Stayed an Pen-Y-Gwryd Hotel (home of British Mountaineering, apparently), went up Miners & down the PYG, great fun, and finished the 3 Peaks this year with Ben Nevis.
No... I bleeding walked the Miners then down the Llanberis track !! and finally completed the Three Peak Challenge in just over 44 years :thumbsup:

Hi and welcome from Glasgow:welcome:
Hello Jimmy :smile:

Is this still there?
I dunno :sad:

yeah I'm the one with the big thighs round here!
Cheers Ed
:welcome:

A thunderous one are we?

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
:hello: Bobby Mhor and :welcome: to CycleChat ! :wahhey:

There are quite a few loads of CC Ecosse folk over west and some of them seem curiously fascinated with the delights of Arran :rolleyes: (do a Search for it !).

Hope to meet and ride with you in the coming 'season' ... :bicycle:

young Ed

Veteran
what season it's always the right riding weather and the only season i know of is 365 days long! :biggrin:
@Bobby Mhor so what you into road, touring mtb or what???
and what bike you on thats when the drooling starts for some
Cheers Ed

OP
OP
Bobby Mhor

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
:hello: Bobby Mhor and :welcome: to CycleChat ! :wahhey:

There are quite a few loads of CC Ecosse folk over west and some of them seem curiously fascinated with the delights of Arran :rolleyes: (do a Search for it !).

Spent some weekends in Lamlash in the mid 70s plus Gaoda Bheinn (google it) called me a couple of years ago.....

bobby-trig-point.jpg

OP
OP
Bobby Mhor

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
what season it's always the right riding weather and the only season i know of is 365 days long! :biggrin:
@Bobby Mhor so what you into road, touring mtb or what???
and what bike you on thats when the drooling starts for some
Cheers Ed

I'm on a Halfords Voodoo hybrid, I have no pretensions, no preference and just enjoy the tracks, back roads and beyond. My cycling is done at a 'toodle'. I look out the window and just go..I've done just under 1,700 mile since March, 'toodled' of course :smile:. I mix my cycling with my other nerdy hobbies.

OP
OP
Bobby Mhor

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
I'm on a Halfords Voodoo hybrid, I have no pretensions, no preference and just enjoy the tracks, back roads and beyond. My cycling is done at a 'toodle'. I look out the window and just go..I've done just under 1,700 mile since March, 'toodled' of course :smile:. I mix my cycling with my other nerdy hobbies.
Oh and at just under 18 st, I do not do hills very well...

young Ed

Veteran
doesn't look like a bad bike.
we all have secret nerdy hobbies like cnc programming for me! :tongue:
and with regards to 18st that's a real problem mate you need to get up to at lest 20 stone with muscle!In glasgow you have a fair few deccent hills? that should help.
that said i'm only about 10.5st
Cheers Ed

Top Bottom