The minor injuries thread....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Lullabelle

Banana
...a place for paper-cuts, kitchen utensil related injuries, plasma planing and hurt not severe enough for its own thread.

As it happens I’ve just had an unpleasant encounter with my food processor blade while drying-up..
. View attachment 517883

It bleedeth mightily!

:ohmy: :hugs:

postman

Legendary Member
Talking about minor injuries.I have an appointment with the surgery nurse tomorrow.out of the blue I urinated blood at tea time.I hope the prostate is not swollen again.tests tomorrow results by friday.great doctor service today.

Salar

A fish out of water
Talking about minor injuries.I have an appointment with the surgery nurse tomorrow.out of the blue I urinated blood at tea time.I hope the prostate is not swollen again.tests tomorrow results by friday.great doctor service today.

I'm no doctor, and that certainly gives you a fright. Sometimes it can be a vein popping on the prostate. Good luck, hope all is ok.

postman

Legendary Member
I'm no doctor, and that certainly gives you a fright. Sometimes it can be a vein popping on the prostate. Good luck, hope all is ok.
Sat here waiting to go for the appointment..Still peeing blood not much.But i have worked out what i think might have caused it.Two weeks ago moved daughter out of a Uni students flat..Mrs P and me were the only parents that turned up to clean this four bedroomed filthy flat.Then we had to carry household items books ,everything accumulated over four years down hard stone steps,no lifts in the Edinburgh type flats ground floor first floor and top floor,,up down up down.Then last week i did a 70 miles turbo ride a virtual tour to Hunmanby ,i might have overdone the training.. hence the bleed..Anyway we will see,,thanks for your post.

Salar

A fish out of water
I've had it twice recently, gave me a real scare. Had all the nasty tests, luckily all clear. Doctor ( who is great) decided it was a popped vein.
The first time I had it I'd humped a tonne of logs and some furniture the day before.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Savaged by brambles on today's ride

20200615_160751.jpg

Top Bottom