The minor injuries thread....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
7F3D1B1A-22B9-48E1-ADA5-3DAD46431DEF.jpeg

Stabbed myself in the leg with a rear mudguard stay half-way around a 58 miler....
Considered calling for a helicopter, but as I was on the coast and I live near the same coast, I called RNLI instead, you don't need to know the rest....

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
View attachment 532960

Stabbed myself in the leg with a rear mudguard stay half-way around a 58 miler....
Considered calling for a helicopter, but as I was on the coast and I live near the same coast, I called RNLI instead, you don't need to know the rest....

Did they tell you to get off the line in case an emergency situation gets called in?

Why didn't you call for a world beating Dacia?

Rocky

Hello decadence
View attachment 532960

Gravel is about....I’m sure he’d have loved to have a go at stitching it up :whistle:

I hope it heals soon, Fabbers

Solocle

Über Member
From my last bike crash in January...
1593372222136.png

I was sprinting, 30 mph, the cleat broke (it was a bit worn). Very minor injuries considering the way I went rolling down the road.

At least the bike was insured, it just came home from CBR!
1593372399777.png

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!

Attacked by the black bin. Shoving the bags in to close the lid prior to bin collection, didn't notice the sharpe edge on the plastic lid. Only noticed when it started bleeding once back in front of the computer. Stung like hell on the turbo trainer as the sweat ran down my arm.

Top Bottom